Whether you’re a budding sex educator or you’re an experienced pro looking to up your game and take your business to the next level, check out what Sex Educator Boot Camp Levels 1, 2, and 3 have to offer.
Already know you want to dive in? Enrollment details are down below.
Wondering what you’ll learn at each stage of
Sex Educator Boot Camp?
Level 1: Beginner
- Find which education and certification options are right for you.
- Harness your unique perspective in the field and communicate it effectively.
- Identify your individual goals and the audiences you want to reach.
- Network with other sex education professionals and build awareness about your work.
- Create dynamic presentations and develop your teaching style.
- Think creatively about marketing and promotion.
Ideal for people who: are considering a career in sex education; are enrolled in or recently completed a sex education advanced degree program; work in an ancillary field to sex education; or have worked as a professional sex educator for less than a year.
Level 2: Intermediate
- Hone your mission & unique point of view.
- Make your work accessible to diverse audiences & communities.
- Develop & create business, branding, and marketing plans.
- Use web-based tools and social media to connect with media professionals, other sex educators, potential clients, employers, and fans.
- Garner media coverage so you can raise your public profile.
- Embrace the value of your work and develop pricing structures and rates.
Ideal for professionals with at least one year of experience and/or who have completed Sex Educator Boot Camp Level 1.
Level 3: Advanced
(coming in 2018)
- Write promotional material and create media buzz about your work.
- Build strategic partnerships and coalitions with individuals, organizations, and companies to boost your reach and visibility.
- Shape your public identity to increase credibility.
- Leverage a local/regional presence into a national one.
- Transform a part-time job into a full-time career.
- Monetize your expertise and experience.
- Clarify your goals and prioritize your work accordingly.
- Stop doing work that doesn’t have a clear path toward supporting yourself.
- Integrate your values and politics with your business practices.
- Explore what personal blocks might be holding you back.
- Expand your offerings, grow your business, and make your career sustainable.
Plus, receive sample pitch letters for colleges, media, sponsors, potential employers, and more.
Ideal for people who have worked in sex education for at least three years and/or have completed Sex Educator Boot Camp Levels 1 and 2.
How Does It Work?
Sex Educator Boot Camp Level 1 and Level 2 are now entirely online. When you enroll, you’ll gain immediate access to:
- the full video presentation
- presentation notes, resources, and links packed with crucial information
- exercises for helping you to develop and grow your business
- special discounts on business coaching with Tristan
You can complete the course at your own pace and revisit the materials as often as you'd like.